|Not only does Singapore Airlines Cargo readily contribute with our freighting projects that allow artworks to arrive safely in Singapore, it does so with uncompromising high standard of professional handling services. - National Museum of Singapore|
Special Shipment Needs - Valuable Cargo
Making your shipments available at the destination on time and safely is our highest priority.
The following items are examples of shipments requiring security services:
- Gold, platinum group metals;
- Legal banknotes, travellers’cheques, securities, share coupons, and stamps;
- Precious stones, including diamonds rubies, emerald, sapphires, opals and pearls;
- Jewellery, watches and articles made of silver, gold, platinum;
- Any article having a declared value for carriage of USD1,000 or more per gross kilogram.
Our key security service features for your valuable shipments:
Security escorts for the transfer of the shipment to/from the aircraft/warehouse.
Surveillance at all stages of handling within the warehouse. This is achieved by means of closed circuit television system with video recording capability.
Storage in secured storage area that has been designed to prevent unauthorized access.
For more information, please contact your local SIA Cargo office.